Chloe

Chloe

Chloe Borthwick Music - Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Classical Weekend

I'm still coming off a high from last weekend. Playing Violet at the WVMS production of Willy Wonka was so much fun! I'm going to miss my Wonka family.
Yesterday I had hours of oboe rehearsal and the performance for Orange County Music Educators' Association All-County Music Festival. It was a long day, but Bacchanale made it worth it. Now I'm off to the dress rehearsal and concert for the College-Youth Symphony at SUNY New Paltz. Between Friday and the end of today, I'll probably have played 15 solid hours of oboe. That's a lot of blowing.
Despite my crazy scheduled, I'm psyched that May is here. Welcoming some warm weather and a new season of America's Got Talent #AGT to premier on May 27 8PM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment