Chloe

Chloe

Chloe Borthwick Music - Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Regents and Rehearsals

What a relief to be done with finals and regents! Thursday was my last day in Middle School. I'm so psyched that school is over, but so many of my friends will be leaving our District. I'm gonna miss them so much! I am looking forward to being at the high school, though. No more crazy strict dress codes and a little more overall freedom. Nick and I had a four hour rehearsal last weekend getting ready for this Saturday and Sunday. Since Sean will be in Ireland, I am doing a slowed down set on Saturday at Something Sweet in Middletown, New York from 2-3 and Sunday from 1-2 at the Warwick Art on the Green Event at Pennings Farm. This is my first full hour set with a full band, so I hope it goes well. Brianna Flood will be helping out on violin and my brother, Conor will be playing guitar on a few songs. I also had a very productive performance session with my coach Stephen Brush.
Come see us play:
Sat 6/28 2:00 - 3:00 - Something Sweet Dessert Cafe
Sun 6/29 1:00 - 2:00 Pennings Farm Market

No comments:

Post a Comment